2013 Daihatsu Ayla – The car was featured in the IIMS 2012, Where the car is sold at a low price, around $ 8000, it’s certainly a very cheap price. 2013 Daihatsu Ayla car was launched with three different types namely the type of D, M and Type X. This car is also available in several color choices. So you can choose the color according to Ayla car of your choice.
The Twin City Car between Toyota and Daihatsu is claimed to be environmentally friendly vehicles. With dimensions width 1600 mm, length 3580 mm, height 1510 mm, the car is very suitable for use in the city to be a super bad break because it has a small body.
for Daihatsu Ayla engine with a capacity of 1 liter or a 997 cc, three-cylinder engine with a car can generate power of 65 hp at 6,000 rpm rotation. Being able to reach peak torque 87 Nm at rpm 3,600 rpm, this engine is made of aluminum so it weighs only 69 kg or 10 kg lighter than the 1.0-liter engine from metal. Hat it makes this car an attractive option class.
Detail Specification of 2013 Daihatsu Ayla:
- Engine: 1KR-DE specifically for the Indonesian market, 3 cylinder, 1000 cc
- Power: 65 PS/6000 rpm (more power than Xenia Li 1000 cc)
- Torque: 85 Nm/3600 rpm
- Dimensions 3580 x 1600 x 1530 mm
- Wheelbase 2450 mm
- Turn Radius: 4.4 meters
- Weight 745 kg
- Rims 175/65/R14
- Brakes: Front Disc Brake, Rear Drum.
- Fuel consumption claim 1 liter: 20-25 miles
- Maximum speed: 150 km / h
- Acceleration 0-100 km / h in about 12-14 seconds
- Plate Body = 0.7 mm