2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport. Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) which is a Japanese automotive manufacturer announced that the Outlander Sport is also assembled in the United States. Precisely at plants in Illinois, the United States. Mitsubishi are targeting to produce 70,000 units annually Outlander Sport, with a plant capacity of 200,000 units in Illinois in a year.
Reportedly, the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is manufactured in the U.S. will be exported directly to Russia, Latin America and the Middle East. And for the U.S. automotive market, Outlander Sport will be launched in early August.
In the United States, Outlander Sport base priced $ 23.520 model with a status on the road. Proficiency level is still below the price of two competitors the 2013 Ford Escape and 2012 Toyota RAV4. There are some changes made in the 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Outlander Sport from the previous generation. For more details as follows:
2013 Outlander Sport features numerous design and feature improvements for the new model year:
- New interior fabrics; New chrome accent molding for the front doors; New All Wheel Control (AWC) push button switch.
- Front Fascia – Redesigned front bumper section; New grille styling; New fog lamp design.
- Rear Bumper – New rear bumper design.
- Side Sills – Side sills now black in color to match the lower sections of the redesigned front & rear bumpers.
- Handsome 18-in. alloy wheels now standard on all on all trim levels for the 2013 model.
• Exterior Color Availability
- New hues White Pearl and Quick Silver join Laguna Blue, Labrador Black Pearl, Mercury Gray and Rally Red.
- Revised rear multi-link suspension for improved handling and ride comfort.
- Enhanced Continuously-Variable Transmission (CVT) calibration for improved acceleration performance and smoother shift feeling.