Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera Review, Specs & Pictures
As we all know, Lamborghini has been famous around the world with his sports car. And this time NewAutoCarz will discuss about the specifications of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera with pictures. Sport Car Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera has been released at the Geneva Motor Show 2010. Gallardo “Superlight” or “super sportcar” designed by using carbon fiber components for interior and exterior.
The whole body of the car Superleggera uses carbon fiber developed specifically by the “Automobil Lamborghini Advanced Composite Structures Laboratory” (ACSL) at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA. This material is also used for the aeronautics and astronotik up to the Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft. 70 kilograms (154 lbs) has been reduced from a normal car, make the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera be the lightest road and produce energy fast enough. Sure it’s pretty amazing.
In addition to the exterior of the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera mostly carbon fiber is also widely used in automobile interiors, such as the center tunnel cover, door panels and the gearlever is made of carbon materials. Alcantara also inserted around the cabin and on the sports seats. Very interesting this Italian car manufacturer, is endless when discussing this car. And we just gave Specifications Superleggera Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4.
Specifications Superleggera Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4
• 5.2-liter V10 engine with aluminum crankcase and dry sump lubrication system.
• Maximum torque 540 Nm (398 ft-lbs) at 6500 rpm.
• Produces 419kW (570 PS / 562 hp) at 8,000 rpm.
• Giving cars 80.5 kW (109 PS / 108 hp) / liter.
Excellence Superleggera Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4:
• The maximum speed of 325km / h (202 mph).
• Machines are shown in closing using polikarobnat transparent.
• Fuel consumption and C02 emissions have been cut by 20.5%.
• With longitudinal posteriopre more economical fuel consumption, 7.4 kpl.
• It can sprint from 0-100 km / h in 3.4 seconds and 0 – 200km / h (124 mph) in 10.2 seconds.
• Body Superleggera Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 is made of aluminum.
• The mirror like exterior casing, sills, rear spoiler and diffuser are carbon fiber.
• Glass and rear side of the polycarbonate.
• The windshield and side windows made of polycarbonate.
• Renovated the front bumper to improve airflow and downforce.
• Have a permanent AWD and 45% limited slip differential at the rear.
• Alcantara leather seats.
• 19-inch aluminum wheels are very light (down 13 pounds) tied with titanium bolts.
• The brake is equipped with electronically Stability Program (ESP).
• Caliper brakes with 8-piston front and 4-piston rear, diameter 365 mm and 356 mm.
• Tires Pirelli P Zero Corsa Series, front 235/35ZR19 and rear 295/30ZR19s.
• Car dimensions: length 4.39 m, width 1.9 m and height of 1:17 m.
• Using the manual transmission 6 speed “automated e-gear”.
• The move teeth faster than human reflexes.
• Provided two automatic modes. Model “Thrust” engine rpm directly firstname.lastname@example.org without slip on the wheels with motion systems All-Wheel Drive (AWD).